I would love to connect with you. If you leave a comment and have a blog please include a link to it.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Open


Open my 2012 to possibility.
 Open my mind to learn.
  Open my door to listen.
   Open my life to His plan.
    Open my eyes to perspective.
     Open my arms to hug.
     Open my ears to input.
     Open my hands to embrace.
    Open my bible to seek the truth in His word.
  Open my mouth to pray.
 Open my words to connect.
Open my thoughts to change.

Follow my journey to be OPEN in 2012 at http://onewordfor2012.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. My One Word for 2012 is open! Join the community at http://oneword365.com/community/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Chantel...loved all the different ways you are open! Open is my word for 2012 so praying that we remain open to all He has for us in the coming year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dolly,
    Thank you for stopping in. I will be praying for that, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm there with you on opening my words to connect. I must learn that if I want connection with people, I have to be willing to be open.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie,
    I agree that connection is a two way interaction. And sometimes it is a challenge to be open. It sounds like you are focused on doing it, too.

    ReplyDelete