I would love to connect with you. If you leave a comment and have a blog please include a link to it.

Friday, December 2, 2011

Tired

M. Powers 2008 Arizona Desert
I never know those moments when I am going to feel tired. It is as if it sneaks up on me. It arrives and I wonder how did that happen?

Am I really tired? Or do I just feel tired?

Perhaps it would be easier if tiredness were more like a sunset where I could watch the colors unfold and the day come to an end in darkness. Then rest.

I could wake the next morning to watch the sunrise with its beauty, stretching as the day comes to life.

I would like to have that renewed feeling every day. Rested. Never tired. Ready for all that life has to offer and seeking the beauty that surrounds me.

And a rainbow every now and then wouldn't hurt. 

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I understand. Thanks for your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I LOVE AND ADORE YOUR FIVE MIN WITH PIC!! DANG THATS A GREAT ONE!! ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should give credit for the picture. My oldest daughter, who was 13 at the time, took that while we were spending New Year's Eve camping in the desert.

    ReplyDelete